Order all the numbers in the shortest time possible with a minimum number of moves...
- Choose a Level (3 to 10).
- The game board has number filled blocks and one blank space (referred to as the "Hole").
- The objective of the game is to sequentially order the numbers using the "Hole" for temporary movement.
- Press the "Start Game" button and the timer starts.
- Move blocks in a row by clicking on them. A block can be moved only if it is in the same row or column as the "Hole".
- You can move multiple blocks (in the same row or column as the "Hole") by clicking the farthest block that you need to be moved.